Thanks for the shout out Kate. I haven't had anything to write it seems so been really quiet over here. All I can think to say it BLAH blah I hate waiting BLAH flurg. Ugh. So not very interesting.
SO LETS ANSWER QUESTIONS!!! Except I am gonna skip 2-3. Sorry I am just NOOOooo fun!!! I know!
The Rules which I shall thwart forthwith:
1. You Can Only Use One Word! (HA!)
2. Pass this along to 6 of your favorite bloggers
3. Alert them that you have given them this award!
4. Have Fun!
The Fun Part
1. Where is your cell phone? purse
2. Your hair? ponytail
3. Your mother? creative
4. Your father? wise
5. Your favorite food? salsa
6. Your dream last night? bazaar and work related
7. Your favorite drink? wine
8. Your dream/goal? baby
9. What room are you in? office/man room
10. Your hobby? fretting (me too!)
11. Your fear? failure, debt
12. Where do you want to be in 6 years? family
13. Where were you last night? home
14. Something that you aren’t? carefree and it seems I am not much fun even anymore
15. Muffins? nah
16. Wish list item? gas stove
17. Where did you grow up? Texas
18. Last thing you did? watched Grey's Anatomy online
19. What are you wearing? longsleeve tshirt and workout pants
20. Your TV? off
21. Your pets? dog, mocha
22. Friends? missing them!
23. Your life? good except when it sucks rocks (ditto!)
24. Your mood? cranky (for some reason)
25. Missing someone? hubby
26. Vehicle? camry
27. Something you’re not wearing? earrings
28. Your favorite store? Kohls
29. Your favorite color? cerulean
30. When was the last time you laughed? today
31. Last time you cried? um... last Sunday
32. Your best friend(s)? I don't get to see them enough!
33. One place that I go to over and over? home
34. One person who emails me regularly? mom, sister, dee
35. Favorite place to eat? it's a long list! currently it is Chuy's but it changes day to day
Thanks for having me play. Maybe one day I will have something interesting to say. C.CRM did call me today to "check in" whatever that means. Yes, I want to come over Spring Break but that is too far away so I have to WAIT until after the first of the year.
Until then I am doing baby showers, wedding showers, bachelorette parties, college football games, then head of house party at a wedding, then bridesmaid in a wedding, then Christmas. I live my life to pass the time which is SO VERY SAD. I want to stop doing that. But it seems like the hardest thing on earth. The. hardest. thing.