And I have been having ideas for random things to post. So instead of posting them all separately, how about a List?
- In preparation for my upcoming cycle I have been lurking on many new blogs. I find comfort in finding them. But I haven't left any comments or anything so how can I expect them to find me? I am so silly about actually leaving comments. I want people to find my blog but then I don't.
- I find it interesting that at my new job no one has children. 3 are young and not yet married, my big boss and his wife never had children, my other boss is about to be 40 and has never married so she doesn't plan to have kids, another coworker is older and never had kids although she has fur babies and step kids through her husband, and my other in her upper 30's coworker is not going to have kids (not sure if by choice or circumstance). I just wonder what this should be telling me. God, what are you trying to say? Perhaps that I will be OK? I do see that they are all perfectly fine and happy people even though they don't have kids. It's definitely another way to look at this whole situation. I just wonder what they would also say if they knew what I was doing?
- It seems like I have been waiting and waiting and waiting for this time to get here. July 2010. And now it is here and I am all - Wow It's Going Too Fast! I haven't take time to figure stuff out yet. I am always a bundle of contradiction.
- I still don't have my ultrasound appointments for July 16 and 22 with my local doctor. It's kinda annoying to me that they haven't called me back. Hopefully they will call Monday or Tuesday. I am sure Tuesday because I will be out of town at a work meeting where I more than likely will miss their call or not be able to take it anyway. Blah.
- We have had no luck with securing financing other than using our CC for this cycle. It is frustrating. 3 years ago people couldn't wait to give away money. But these days it's on lock down. I suppose I should be happy we have a high enough credit limit to pay for this on a card. We have a solid plan to pay it off within a year so I do feel somewhat OK with putting it on a Credit Card. You do what you gotta do.... It would kill me to wait another year to save it first.
- I think my sister (and her BF) and my BIL (and his very NEW GF) might each get engaged soon. I feel weird about both of them getting Married. I do not know why, but it is just something to get used to for sure. I wonder if that is how they felt before DH and I got married? Or is it just me?
ALSO: Happy 4th of July to all!! Thank you God for this great nation we live in. We are truly blessed more than we often acknowledge. Thank you to all those that have fought and continue to fight for our freedom and protection.